Eurocopter Canada’s Supply Chain strategy is to align with key vendors that
understand and offer value add and proactive solutions.
To complement ECL’s lean manufacturing culture, vendors are expected and
measured against stipulated “on quality, on time, on cost” objectives.
We foster our partnerships through supply agreements and joint projects.
Vendors to ECL must pass qualification of our Approved Vendor process which includes:
- Completion of the QA Supplier Overview
- Supplier audits (for manufacturing processes)
- Incoming inspections
- Suitability criteria:
- Quality Program compliance – AS 9100
- Value analysis and engineering capabilities
- Specification compliance
- Cost Reduction Initiatives
- Compressed lead-time and delivery schedules
- Problem resolution
Under Public Works and Government Services Canada, Eurocopter Canada
Limited is certified in the Controlled Goods Program Certificate # 10170.
ECL handles all customs processes in-house, such as self-clearance.
Shipping/Receiving Physical Address:
Eurocopter Canada Limited
1100 Gilmore Road
Fort Erie, ON CANADA L2A 5M4
Standard Receiving hours: 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM EST, Monday – Friday
Incoming Shipment Requirements:
- Shipments to ECL must include a complete packing slip with all required documentation stipulated on the referenced purchase order
- ECL has worldwide logistics carriers in place – Freight and transportation instructions are stipulated on the purchase order
Documentation & Forms
- ECL Certificate of Approval
- Controlled Goods Certificate
- Certificate of Registration
- GRFS: General Requirements for Suppliers
- Purchasing Terms & Conditions
- Quality Assurance Supplier Overview
- Supplier Quality Questionnaire
Director, Global Supply Chain
Supervisor, Supply Chain
Traffic & Customs