The AS350/355 Battery Relocation Kit provides provisions to install a high capacity lead acid or nickel cadmium battery in the tail boom removing the standard aircraft battery located in the right hand (RH) cargo compartment. It reduces the need for aft aircraft ballast and increases the usable space in the RH cargo compartment. The battery is mounted on a removable tray in the left hand (LH) side of the tail boom skin. The battery relocation kit is ideal for aircraft equipped with heavily loaded instrument panels.
- Increases RH cargo capacity
- Reduces the need for tail boom ballast
- The battery can be quickly disconnected and can be removed with winter gloves on
27.1 (remove std battery, add lead acid battery)
|Moment Arm (m)|
9.49 (remove std battery, add lead acid battery)
|Approvals||Canada, USA, EASA, Brazil|
Supplied by Eurocopter Canada Limited (ECL)
- Kit does not include battery.
- Compatible with NI-CAD (2376-1) or Lead Acid (RG-390E) battery.
- Finished in primer: must be painted after installation.
- TCCA Certification
- FAA Certification
- EASA Certification
- Flight Manual Supplement
- Instructions for Continued Airworthiness
Eurocopter reserves the right to make configuration and data changes at any time without notice. The facts and figures contained in this document and expressed in good faith do not constitute any offer or contract with Eurocopter.