The EC130 Cargo Pods increase the volume of both the left hand (LH) and right hand (RH) cargo compartments. They must be installed in pairs. The composite pod has a dual-hinged door which opens widely for easy access and is fitted by a gas strut. The door fastens securely for flight with three positive latches. The pod also includes a door open warning annunciator. The upper portion of the cargo pod surface includes a maintenance platform. The fuel filler and EPU locations are unaffected. The cargo pods are ideal for utility missions, tourism and corporate passenger transport.
- Increases the cargo volume by 35% over the standard EC130 cargo compartment
- Eases access to the engine deck and provides a good maintenance platform
- Aerodynamic design
|Moment Arm (m)|
|Approvals||Canada, USA, EASA|
|Material||Prepreg fiberglass construction|
Supplied by Eurocopter Canada Limited (ECL)
- Finished in primer: must be painted after installation.
- Must be installed in pairs.
- Cargo area increased by 0.15 square meters and cargo volume by 0.1 cubic meters on each side.
Eurocopter reserves the right to make configuration and data changes at any time without notice. The facts and figures contained in this document and expressed in good faith do not constitute any offer or contract with Eurocopter.