The short version of the high visibility door is compatible with sliding door provides a full height continuous window option for aircraft equipped with rear sliding doors. The doors can be installed on one or both sides of the aircraft.
- Increases visibility for pilots and passengers
- No visual interference with binoculars or goggles
- Same safety features as a standard door (latching, locking and emergency egress)
- Increases passenger comfort
- No performance restriction
8.0 (Forward LH Door)
|Moment Arm (m)|
1.56 (Forward LH Door)
|Approvals||Canada, USA, EASA Countries|
|Material||Prepreg Fiberglass frame construction|
350-202414-01 - LH Clear Windows
Supplied by Eurocopter Canada (ECL)
- Finished in primer: must be painted after installation.
- For use with sliding rear doors only (not compatible with rear hinged doors).
Eurocopter reserves the right to make configuration and data changes at any time without notice. The facts and figures contained in this document and expressed in good faith do not constitute any offer or contract with Eurocopter.