The AS350 High Visibility Doors provide pilots and passengers with an increased viewing field through the extra large windows. The fully composite doorframe replaces the standard door(s) and can be installed individually or in any combination, including all four doors. The high visibility doors are ideal for law enforcement, tourism and utility missions.
- Increases visibility for pilots and passengers
- No change to operational limitations
- Increases passenger comfort
- Same safety features as a standard door (latching, locking and emergency egress)
- No obstruction for camera, video equipment or goggles
11.9 (Forward LH door)
|Moment Arm (m)|
1.62 (Forward LH Door)
|Approvals||Canada, USA, EASA Countries|
|Material||Fiberglass, Prepreg Layup and Acrylic|
350-202014-01 - 4 Doors
Not compatible with sliding doors
Supplied by Eurocopter Canada Limited (ECL)
- Finished in primer: must be painted after installation.
Eurocopter reserves the right to make configuration and data changes at any time without notice. The facts and figures contained in this document and expressed in good faith do not constitute any offer or contract with Eurocopter.