The enlarged vertical reference window is the largest vertical reference window available on the market for AS350 aircraft. For long lining operations the larger window permits you to see loads closer to the aircraft allowing operation with shorter lines, resulting in enhanced operating versatility and safety.
- Increases visibility for long lining
- Repositioned landing light, resulting in decreased reflection in mirror
- Largest floor window on the market
- Eases maintenance with window fully integrated in enlarged belly panel (no disassembly required for panel removal)
|Moment Arm (m)|
|Material||Acrylic windows (belly and floor); aluminum sheet metal floor reinforcement; composite (rework of belly panels)|
Supplied by Eurocopter Canada Limited (ECL)
- Rework of floor and composite belly panels required.
Eurocopter reserves the right to make configuration and data changes at any time without notice. The facts and figures contained in this document and expressed in good faith do not constitute any offer or contract with Eurocopter.