The expanded service centre facility has enhanced our capabilities further by fully utilizing our in-house resources and expertise. Some of the benefits include:
- Improved services offered for paint, interior refurbishments and overhauls
- Better turnaround times
The new facility offers a complete turnkey operation for aircraft maintenance service. Our fully qualified, factory-trained personnel are experts in the maintenance of Eurocopter helicopters, which is why we provide complete programs for all domestic Eurocopter operators.
Eurocopter Canada Limited (ECL) is an AS 9100 registered company. Our service centre meets all the requirements for Transport Canada CAR 573, European EASA 145 acceptance and FAAFAR 145. Other capabilities include sheet metal repair, avionic customization and composite manufacturing and repair.
All ECL maintenance personnel are either Transport Canada licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineers (AME), qualified by Eurocopter SAS or accredited college graduate AME’s.
Our service Centre encompasses customizations, retrofits, avionics repairs, complete system upgrades, pilot static system certification, transponder integration / correlation checks, modifications and the ability to perform inspections for the AS350, AS355, EC120, EC135, BO105 and BK117.
Range of services includes:
- Retrofits: B to BA, B/BA to B2
- Aircraft rebuilding and refurbishing
- Airframe field repairs
- Hard landing inspection and repair
- Composite repair
AS350 / EC120 / EC130
- Maintenance and inspections: 100 hrs., T inspections
and major inspections
- Optional equipment instillation
Benefits of using ECL Service Centre include:
- Access to technical specialists and engineering staff fully dedicated to Eurocopter products in Canada
- Support of Eurocopter network in terms of design office, technical services and inspections.
Vector Aerospace offers a full service on AS350/355 helicopters including component overhaul and jig repairs.
- Maintenance: AS350/355
- Repair & Overhaul: AS350/355
- Structural Repair (D level): AS350/355
- MRV-B Repair on parts: AS350/355
Service Centre, Maintenance and
Director, Customer Service
Vector Aerospace – Helicopter Services North America